- Provision of general repair service through conducting general mechanical inspections and repairs including brake jobs, exhaust jobs, ball joints, maintenance of auction vehicles.
- Delivery of general maintenance services by conducting oil and fluid changes, tire changes, general vehicle check overs and related duties as well as ensuring that all safety procedures are followed.
- Provision of BPP safety inspections through conducting body, frame and damage checks, transmission, differential and overall power train checks, and completion of the required safety checklist for confirmation of work completed.
- Provision of frame inspection services through conducting inspections of vehicle undercarriages to ensure no cracks, bends or other damages exists.
- Delivery of general shop and related duties by performing shop maintenance, pulling up vehicles into the shop and test driving vehicles for diagnosis of repairs required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent in education/experience.
- 3-4 years of mechanical experience.
- Experienced in repair and service of mechanical, electrical and electronic systems and components on a variety of vehicles.
- Proven ability as a team player.
- Above average communication and problem-solving skills with positive professional attitude.
- A self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer skills an asset.
- Valid driver's license.